Coulter Advisory PTY LTDbr>
Coulter Advisory PTY LTD was formed in 2018 to provide independent professional assistance (design support and review) for those seeking specialist complex facility design advice and support in technically challenging and regulated industries. Industries such as:
- microbiological containment (microbiological, plant, animal, aquatic and invertebrate)
- hospital pharmacies and specialist hospital suites
- pharmaceuticals and complimentary medicine
- GMP manufacturing facilities and GMP veterinary products
- specialist cleanroom manufacturing facilities including semiconductor manufacturing and research and solar panel manufacturing facilities
- specialising in laboratories (QA/QC, secondary, tertiary, robotics, wet chemistry, microbiological, teaching and reference)
Stephen is the founder and director of Coulter Advisory PTY LTD formed to provide specialist and independent design support and facility assessment for complex facilities. With over 20 years’ experience working as a consulting engineer Stephen’s design knowledge and hands on experience provides industry with unique access to practical and current advice for these highly regulated specialist facilities. He has extensive experience in multidisciplinary consultancies providing specialist facility design services to pharmaceutical, healthcare, biological containment, food and beverage, advanced manufacturing, research and specialist laboratory industries
Stephen has a practical approach to the design, construction and hands on commissioning of these complex facilities, where possible gaining early involvement to projects to try to reduce or eliminate potentially costly operational and compliance errors during construction phases and over the operational life of the facility
Stephen is often heavily involved in working as a client advocate providing specialist facility design solutions and advice on technology intensive processes and facilities. Stephen adds meaningful value to both microbiological and engineering facets of the design by combining his engineering and biochemistry degree’s with his extensive diverse local and international project experience.
Stephen is an accredited Department of Agriculture (DAWR) and Water Resources Third Party (TPA) Approved Arrangement assessor, a passionate and active participant in the regulatory requirements of the OGTR and the relevant Australian Standards as well as being an IFBA and GBCA certified professional.